DOCA Festival Week 2021 Accessibility Information.
- All performance pitches and venues are wheelchair accessible and are free of incline and obstacle
- Mobility assistance is available on request. Just speak to one of our Festival Makers around the site and at our Info Point
- Disabled Toilets available in West Central Car Park hours 10:00 am – 9:00 pm. These toilets are manned and require a 20p entrance fee.
- Event Disabled Portaloo on Sheep St.
- Disabled toilets are also available at Hillworth Park, Devizes Town Hall, and The Corn Exchange.
- Site Map for referencing available on DOCA website
- Quiet Performance space at Devizes Museum car park
- 75% of shows at this year’s Street Festival are dialogue-free and comprise combined practices of dance, puppetry, movement, mime, physical skills, circus and audience interaction.
- A mix of static and walkabout performances are programmed
- Most shows include music.
- Wheelchair users who buy tickets for priced shows are allowed 1 x accompanying carer ticket free.
- Performance of ‘The Lost Opera’ (Ashley Peever) Audio description available accessed through mobile phone and QR code live for each performance. Full information and QR code in Festival Programme available on DOCA website or hard copies at the event.
- Performance of ‘Slapstick & Slaughter’ and film ‘Washed Up’ (The Desperate Men). Both events are Audio Described and have live BSL interpretation.
- Performance of ‘Out of the Deep Blue’ (Autin Dance Theatre) Audio description and touch tour available.
- 4km Wheelchair route available, suitable for motorized or manual chairs. Free registration for 1 carer per entrant
- 4km Buggy / Pushchair Route – no steps, obstacles, or adverse incline.
- Disabled toilet available at Hillworth Park and Green Lane FA Sports Ground (starting points)