About our Markets
As part of DOCA’s programming, we hold craft and food markets alongside two of our main events. We are always looking to hear from high-quality traders from the South West of England and beyond who can add to our events by offering interesting or unusual products. We like to offer something unique and of high quality, so try and find stalls that offer an interesting and eye-catching display for their products. We aim to support local traders and artists who offer hand-made, organic, Fairtrade, or locally/ethically sourced goods.
We are looking for Food Producers who…
- Hand-produce their food
- Use local, seasonal, ethical and Fairtrade ingredients and processes
- Use recyclable or biodegradable packaging and containers
- Offer new and interesting produce or cuisines
Please note: Ice-Cream vans can only apply via our tender process which is for all events and is an annual process – please email for details
Designer-Makers and entrepreneurs who…
- Demonstrate and champion innovative contemporary design
- Are knowledgeable and passionate about their products, materials and/or craft
- Offer something unique or unusual
- Adhere to environmental and ethical principles where possible
Flea traders who…
- Deal in high quality vintage clothing, collectables, home-wares or furniture
- Have a passion for and knowledge of vintage, objects or antiques
- Can offer affordable and interesting items
Over the next three years DOCA is looking to phase single use plastics out of all of their events. During this time, we will start looking more favourably on market traders who share this ethos and use alternatives such as wooden cutlery or vegware and are becoming more environmentally friendly about their packaging. In future years this will be part of our selection process
All potential traders must submit an initial enquiry form via one of the links below. Once received by DOCA it will be assessed and you will be notified as to whether or not we are able to offer you a pitch
If successful, we will then send you the full application form – this will allow you to confirm your stall details and supply up to date safety documentation and insurance and make payment to secure your pitch.
Final information for traders with full details about your pitch, arrival and set up times, and information about the event will be sent to you at least 1 week before each market.
Pitch locations are determined in advance by DOCA, and are assessed according to a range of factors. Our market offer must complement our performance programme and enable audiences to get the best out of their day.
Please note, we do not provide cover for your stalls – it is your responsibility to provide a sturdy gazebo or similar to protect yourself and your goods from rain or shine.